About Me

My photo
*♫*Love is the flag flown high from the castle of my heart...*♫* Student; Blogger; Young Entrepreneur

Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary To Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional!!!

The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.” [Psalm 68:11]
My journey with the best-selling daily devotional by Pastors Chris and Anita Oyakhilome began about four and a half years ago. It has been an upward and forward voyage since then. Based on recent count, I have over 30 [different] copies of Rhapsody of Realities from past years still in my possession, the oldest of which is the August 2005 edition. That edition [August ‘05] was more or less my first edition considering that I joined the ministry in July 2005. Topics ranged in that month from “Passion for the Lost” [Luke 15:10] to “God Is Not Aware” [1 Timothy 6:16] both by Rev. Anita. The LoveWorld News segment, ornate with a pictorial chronicling of the Charismatic Renewal Conference with Pastor Chris from earlier that year, was sure to intrigue every heart by the power of God. Being new to the person of the HolySpirit, I was especially thrilled by the report from that HolyGhost-inspired conference in 2005.

Interestingly, my August 2005 Rhapsody of Realities was not my first encounter with this messenger angel. At the age of 10, I had received my first copy of what would be [5 years down the line] God’s instrument of change in my life. Rhapsody of Realities, currently in 88 languages [including Braille], has changed lives around the globe. It has literally reached millions of people with over 100 million copies sold in its decadal reign, setting at liberty the captives and proclaiming healing to the oppressed. Ministries other than the Believers’ LoveWorld nation have also benefited immensely from the truth enraptured in this soul-stirring periodical. As the name implies, Rhapsody [a literary work written in an intense or exalted style] of Realities [truth] has and is still succeeding at communicating divine truths in simple yet powerful and compelling words.

Some of my favorite Rhapsody of Realities editions have been the July 2008 edition on “Speaking in Tongues” and the April 2009 edition totally dedicated to the subject of “Love”. My most used article so far has been the article titled “Joy Unspeakable - Twenty Four Hours A Day” by Rev. Chris from May 26th 2009. I stayed on it for weeks, and I have never been the same ever since. It remains on my wall in my room today.

Please, share your Rhapsody of Realities experience with the world by commenting on this post as we commemorate its 10th year of “giving your day a lift”. We want to hear what you have to say; it just may change a life. And, if you’ve not been swept off your feet by our 'Messenger Angel', there’s no better time to start than now. You can read Rhapsody of Realities and watch commentaries by mighty men and women of God online NOW!!!

Special thanks to partners around the world. Thanks, also, to Pastors Chris and Anita for blessing the world with the investment of their personality.

The following video is an exemplar of the global influence that Rhapsody of Realities is making. Originally written by the late music maestro, Isaac Rowland of Believers’ LoveWorld, and performed by the stars of the LoveWorld Music Ministry, this song was the icing on the cake as we distributed 10 million free copies of our messenger angel for the Nigerian Independence Day celebration. Please, listen and put up your comments.

HAPPY 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!! 

7 comments:

  1. the first time i was actually given a ror to read, i never did..lol..and i always wondered why they freely distributed on the streets, no payment at all required...buh like even when i did read the rhapsody for the first time, i just did it religiously cos then i ges i dint have a relationship with the holy ghost.buh since 2008, when i joined CE, like my life has been transformed by the rhapsody..when i read it, it solves my situations for the day..like imagine not reading ur rhapsody till nite time, and maybe u'd gone thru a lot of challenges dat day. readin ur rhapsody in the morning before u set out for the day would surely have given u victory over those challenges u faced...my point is the rhapsody is life!...it givs hope to hopeless. Pastor explained at IPPC, how a madman picked a ROR from the bin and instantly became whole!!!GLORY!!.....one of the topics i particularly enjoy in the ROR is when pastor talks about the unlimited wealth that i have...BOY!...i just keep on livin with the consciousness that i am a mighty happy zilllionnnairreee triilllionaiire...and as i alwis say '' u cant take enof from me to make me poor''...impossible!...JAH BLESS PEOPLE!!
    RAYCHULLLL.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY RHAPSODY, BOOK OF REALTIES. GOD'S WORD FOR EVERYDAY...MY WONDERFUL TREASURE!!!
    Wow...I love my rhapsody! I remember getting a copy (actually, I don't think I 'got' one...I probably just saw someone else's) when I was in high school and thinking "hmmnn...whats this"? If only I had know what great TREASURE I was beholding! But thanks be to God, I started reading RoR towards the end of 2008 and it really has been upward and forward since then. I've been amazed, time and time again, by how pertinent an article is to a question I have or something that's going on around me. God bless Pastors' Chris and Anita mehn! Like for real....I luuurv my rhapsody :D If you don't have one you need to get on it asap....it'll build you up, I tell ya! Check out ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sense the excitment from a thousand miles..lola couldnt have said it any better...I love my rhapsody..........it reminds of that indomie commercial from a couple of years back..."Nothing can seperate me.....from my RHAPSODY"...good job,St.burnish!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhapsody of realities! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Bro Victor! Truly, "Nothing Can separate ME from my RhapsoDY""!...lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isaac Rowland...rest in peace bro! Rhåpsody, what will live be without you?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts...