About Me

My photo
*♫*Love is the flag flown high from the castle of my heart...*♫* Student; Blogger; Young Entrepreneur

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Musings...Nostalgia...Divinity; BURNIVINE!

So much to write; a lot to share. I expect that even the fonts I use and my choice of words will give you a feel of the personality. I love to reminisce on past experiences (the good ones, of course) and think deeply about the simple things. Please, don't expect me to be deep; simplicity conveys wisdom...lol!


So, let's get into it. This blog is dedicated to those who have made my life so far - Revs. Chris & Anita Oyakhilome, my Pastors & leaders, family (spiritual and physical), KC boys, friends, acquaintances, classmates, and more. If you ever met me, I'll be sure to write something about you or related to you in some way.


Get to know me as I endeavor to know you as well.


But, lest I forget....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts...